Skip to main content
- Restricted Temporary License
- Restricted temporary license applications are for those medical school graduates wishing to join a MS residency program.
- Out-of-State Resident Training License
- The Out-of-State Resident Training License is for an individual enrolled in an out-of-state postgraduate training program wishing to rotate through an ACGME or AOA approved training program within Mississippi.
- Short-Term Training Permit
- The Short-Term Training Permit is available for out-of-state phsyicians who wish to expand their professional knowledge and expertise by training with a Mississippi physician.
- Limited Institutional License
- Limited institutional license applications are for those international graduates wishing to practice in a state-supported institution in MS. THIS IS NOT A RESIDENCY TRAINING LICENSE.